Keeping teeth clean by brushing and flossing is one of those jobs that we know we should do, but it’s easy to put off or even completely ignore. The Pro Medica Oral Irrigator home dental appliance has been around since the early 1980’s. Think of it as a miniature pressure washer for your teeth and especially your gums. The original Pro Medica Oral Irrigator plugged required AC house current to operate, but now there’s a cordless version
Features and specifications:
- Removes bacteria deep between teeth and below the gum line where brushing and flossing can't reach,
let you feel clean and fresh.
- Massages and stimulates gums to improve circulation and keep your gums strong and healthy.
- Ideal for cleaning around dental bridges,braces and crowns.
- Ergonomically designed handle and 360° ratated nozzle,let you eazy to control water flow to reach all areas
of the mouth.
- Ergonomically design，great for handing and travl.
- 3 operation modes (Normal,Soft,Pulse) with LED indication, deliver a water pressure of 40 to 80 PSI with
1700 pulses per minute.
- Auto shut-off turns off after 2 minutes cycle is complete.
- Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries inside
- High volume tank,Dual design for easy to fill water.Use with water,mouthwash or anti- bacterial rinses,as
recommended by your dentist or hygienist.
- Waterproof design.
- Product size:56(L)x70(W)x273(H)mm