- Built in Seamless Navigation - uses sensors to sweep in and around the edges and corners of your room for thorough cleaning using Gyroscope Navigation System
- Wifi Connectivity - allows you to remotely control your robot vacuum on your smartphone conveniently or through voice enabled devices such as Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Anti-Drop and Anti-Collision - equipped with safety sensors to avoid stairs for dangerous drop-offs and bumps.
- Larger Dustbin- ensures My Genie Robot Vacuum Cleaner can clean large homes because of larger bin 0.9L capacity
- Longer 90 minute Runtime- a longer battery life of 1.5 hours for more cleaning time
- Pure Power Suction - sucks up dirt and dust with 1500 Pa Suction Power for spotless clean you see and feel.
- Recharge and Resume - automatically returns to the docking station to recharge and resume cleaning until the job is complete
- 1 x GMAX Vacuum
- 1 x Charging Dock Station
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Cleaning Brush Tool
- 1 x Trailing Bar
- 2 x Mopping Pads (For Trailing Bar)
- 1 x Dustbin
- 1 x Water Tank
- 1 x User Manual (English)
- 2 x Spare Side Brushes
- 1 x HEPA Filter
What is Weback Smart App?
Weback Smart App is an application used for My Genie Vacuum Robot Cleaner that has the ability to learn, map and adapt to your home. It cleans floor thoroughly and keeps a record for future cleaning guide, it also determines the best route to clean efficiently.
Can the robot be controlled with APP instead of remote?
Yes you can use the App to control how you want the robot vacuum cleaner cleans your home.
How often does the robot’s bin need to be emptied?
This varies by household and depends on floor spaces being cleaned. The dustbin has 0.9 L with 3D filter, which normally can be cleaned on a weekly basis
Is the robot bin dishwasher safe?
No. The washable bin should be rinsed by hand using warm water. Always remember to remove the filter before rinsing the bin. Allow bin to dry completely before reinstalling the filter.